Sweet Potato Hash Side KitPrice $7.99 add to cart
Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
GingerPrice $1.39 add to cart
Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole Side KitPrice $10.99 add to cart
Spring 2-Meal Kit #1 (serves 2)
This meal kit features two spring dishes that are sure to satisfy. Since all the local and/or organic ingredients arrive prepped and portioned, cooking is hassle-free and there's no wasted food. Easy-to-follow instructions for each day help you assemble the meals. Here's what you'll get:
Day 1— Italian Wedding Soup
Organic Italian Sausage
Organic Chicken Broth
Crushed Red Pepper
Organic Lemon Wedges
Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Equipment: large pot
1. Cut two sausages in half lengthwise, and then slice into 1/4-inch pieces. Reserve remaining two sausages for Day
2. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in the pot over medium heat.
3. Add sausage, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes until garlic is softened.
4. Add broth and carrots, a pinch of salt and several grinds/shakes of black pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook 20 minutes.
5. Add chard and cook 3-5 minutes, until leaves are bright green and soft. Remove soup from heat and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges before serving.
Day 2— Broccoli Pesto Pizza with Spicy Italian Sausage
Organic Pizza crust (contains wheat & soy) Organic Sausage
Organic Pesto (contains nuts)
Organic Provolone (contains dairy)
Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Equipment: baking sheet knife, cutting board
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut two of the sausage links in half, and then into 1/4-inch slices.
3. Spread pesto over pizza crust. Sprinkle halt of the cheese over the top, and arrange sliced sausage and broccoli on the pizza. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Place in oven and reduce heat to 425 degrees. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
Meal kit contains dairy, nuts, soy and wheat.
|1||Each (Serves 2)||Spring 2 meal #1||$29.99|