Chard, Swiss, ChoppedPrice $3.59 add to cart
Squash, Assorted SlicedPrice $2.69 add to cart
Arugula, BabyPrice $4.99 add to cart
Onion, Yellow Chopped, No More TearsPrice $2.33 add to cart
Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole Side Kit
organic cheddar cheese
organic cream of mushroom soup
organic yellow onion
Time: 45-50 minutes
Equipment: 7x11 baking dish, small pot, large skillet
1. Grease a 7x11 inch baking dish and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat.
4. Add rice and cook, while stirring, until translucent and toasted, approximately 1-2 minutes.
5. Add 1.5 cups water and salt and bring to a boil. Cover pot, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes, set aside.
7. After rice has been cooking for ten minutes, heat a few tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
8. Add onions and cook, while stirring, until softened, approximately 5 minutes.
9. Add broccoli and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
10. Add cooked rice.
11. Stir in soup and half of the shredded cheese.
12. Salt and pepper at your discretion.
13. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake 30 minutes.
This meal contains dairy.
|1||Each (Serves 6)||Broc, Rice, Chz Casserole||$12.99|