Mushrooms, SlicedPrice $2.33 add to cart
Arugula, BabyPrice $4.99 add to cart
Onion, Red Chopped, No More TearsPrice $2.33 add to cart
Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Pasta Primavera with Side Salad (Serves 2)
organic fresh pasta
organic seasonal vegetables
organic garlic butter
organic Parmesan cheese
organic lemon zest
organic salad greens
organic salad vegetables
house made balsamic mustard vinaigrette
Hands-on Time: 20 minutes
Equipment: Large pot, strainer, medium skillet, spatula, olive oil, salt & pepper
1. Bring four quarts of water to boil for pasta.
2. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, coat bottom of pan with olive oil. When oil is hot add seasonal mixed vegetables and chopped garlic. Saute vegetables until tender and lightly brown. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
3. Add garlic butter, when butter is melted add parsley and lemon zest.
4. When pasta water is boiling, add the fresh pasta and cook to desired doneness (fresh pasta of this size will usually cook in 8-10 minutes).
5. Drain pasta and toss with vegetable mixture and half of the Parmesan. Transfer pasta to plates or a serving platter and garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese.
6. Toss mixed salad greens, salad vegetables and salad dressing. Serve immediately.
This meal kit contains dairy, eggs and wheat.
|1||Each (Serves 2)||Primavera Kit||$16.99|