GrapefruitPrice $1.49 add to cart
Hot Tomato, Cold-Pressed Juice, 32ozPrice $8.79 add to cart
Flour, Brown Rice, Arrowhead MillsPrice $4.49 add to cart
Vegan 5-Meal Kit #2Price $74.99 add to cart
Greek Stuffed Portobellos & Greens (Serves 2)
organic portabella mushrooms
organic bell peppers
organic feta cheese
organic Parmesan cheese
organic green onions
Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Equipment: Baking sheet, medium skillet, spatula, olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place portabella mushroom caps on a very lightly oiled baking sheet, top down.
3. Mix diced bell pepper, feta cheese, Parmesan and green onion.
4. Top mushrooms with the mixture, pressing it down slightly.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is starting to brown.
6. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
7. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (about 1 minute).
8. Add the chopped greens and cook, stirring often, until greens are wilted but still bright green. (Covering the skillet will help the greens wilt, or adding a small amount of water)
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This meal contains dairy.
|1||Each (Serves 2)||Stuffed Portabellas||$19.99|