Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Beef, Ground Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole Side KitPrice $10.99 add to cart
Berries, BlueberriesPrice $4.99 add to cart
Greek Stuffed Portobellos & Greens (Serves 2)
organic portobello mushrooms
organic bell peppers
organic feta cheese
organic Parmesan cheese
organic green onions
Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Equipment: Baking sheet, medium skillet, spatula, olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place portobello mushroom caps on a very lightly oiled baking sheet, top down.
3. Mix diced bell pepper, feta cheese, Parmesan and green onion.
4. Top mushrooms with the mixture, pressing it down slightly.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is starting to brown.
6. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
7. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (about 1 minute).
8. Add the chopped greens and cook, stirring often, until greens are wilted but still bright green. (Covering the skillet will help the greens wilt, or adding a small amount of water)
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This meal contains dairy.
|1||Each (Serves 2)||Stuffed Portobellos||$17.99|