Goat, Stew Meat, LocalPrice $12.99 add to cart
Vegan 5-Meal Kit #1Price $74.99 add to cart
Cinnamon, Sticks, Red ApePrice $4.29 add to cart
Coconut Flakes, UnsweetenedPrice $3.19 add to cart
Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches with Coleslaw (Serves 4)
Prep Time: 30 min
Equipment: 8-10inch skillet or pan, saucepan, 2-quart bowl for slaw
1. Heat skillet over medium heat, add a small amount of oil.
2. Place sausage links on ½ of the skillet.
3. Add onions and peppers to other half of skillet. Cook turning sausages once until browned on both sides, and stirring peppers and onions until cooked through and lightly browned.
4. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add small amount of olive or vegetable oil and garlic and cook stirring constantly until just browning. Add ½ can crushed tomatoes (reserve other half for day four enchiladas), Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper and lemon zest and heat until simmering.
5. Toss cabbage, carrots and onions in slaw dressing.
6. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and scoop out about ¼ of the middle of each half. Remove sausages, peppers and onions onto a plate. Place roll halves cut side down in skillet to warm through.
7. Assemble sausage rolls by placing one sausage link on bottom half of rolls, top with peppers and onions and sauce then the top half of the roll. Press down lightly.
This meal kit contains wheat.
|1||Each (Serves 4)||Sausage Sammie Dinner||$24.99|