Beef, Steak, New York Strip, LocalPrice $21.09 add to cart
Tomatoes, GrapePrice $4.39 add to cart
Pie, Potato Leek & Gouda, Tiny PiesPrice $6.59 add to cart
Kale Chips, Mango Habanero, Rhythm SuperfoodsPrice $5.99 add to cart
Asian Lettuce Wraps (Serves 4)
Organic Prairie's pastured, ground turkey means these healthy wraps provide plenty of protein at mealtime. You'll stir fry the turkey with our house-made stir-fry sauce, and then top these fast wraps with crunchy carrots, cashews, and green onions. Dinner will be on the table in no time flat! Top with Sriracha or one of our local hot sauces for an extra kick.
This Meal Kit contains nuts.
- organic cashews
- organic pastured ground turkey
- organic stir fry sauce (organic sesame oil, organic rice wine vinegar, organic orange juice, organic gluten-free tamari, organic garlic, organic ginger, organic crushed red pepper, organic cane sugar)
- local or organic bibb lettuce
- local or organic shredded carrots
- local or organic green onions
- Hands-on Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Equipment: large skillet
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Toast cashews until lightly brown, stirring several times. Remove cashews from pan
- Add a small amount of oil to heated skillet. Add thawed ground turkey and cook until browned
- Add stir fry sauce and cashews and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed
- Remove leaves from the head of lettuce, rinse and pat dry. Stack smaller leaves inside larger leaves for added wrap strength, if desired
- Spoon turkey mixture onto each lettuce stack and top with shredded carrot and green onions
Greenling Meal Kits are a revolution in creating healthy, simple, and tasty meals in your own kitchen. We do the hard work for you! Each Meal Kit will arrive with all ingredients washed, chopped and portioned along with an easy-to-follow recipe. Still curious? Read on for more info!
What's in each Meal Kit?
Greenling Meal Kits contain all local and/or certified organic ingredients. These will arrive washed, chopped, and ready to cook. The ingredients for each specific Meal Kit are listed on Greenling's website; please see the “Ingredients and Preparation Instructions” tab for the specific contents of each Meal Kit.
I am allergic to ____. Can you make substitutions?
Unfortunately, we can not substitute or omit items from our Meal Kits. We do strive to offer many Meal Kits for special diets. Please use the “gluten-free,” “vegan,” or other special diet filters on our website to help you find a recipe that will meet your needs. When in doubt, our customer service team will be happy to help! Give us a call if you have any questions at all about allergens in our Meal Kits.
What about all that packaging?
It’s all compostable or recyclable! All the cans and tetra-packs used in our Meal Kits are BPA free and recyclable. The clear containers are PLA, a special type of plastic made from plants, not oil. PLA will break down in a commercial compost facility in as little as 45 days. If your neighborhood doesn't have a commercial compost facility, Greenling will be happy to add your used containers to our compost. Just leave them in your bin on your next scheduled delivery day. PLA containers are not suitable for reuse in the microwave or oven; the heat causes them to lose their shape and melt.
How long will Meal Kits keep?
We recommend preparing Meal Kits within 36-48 hours of receipt for best freshness. Our 5-Meal Kits are planned so that the most perishable items are used first in the meal plan. Please enjoy the Day 1 meal right away, and prepare the following dinners in the order specified in the meal plan.
Oops! I got my Meal Kit and something is missing!
Oh noes! Please call or email our customer service team right away so that we can make it right.
|1||Serves 4||Asian Lettuce Wraps||$29.99|