Tea, Sweet Texas Dreams Loose Leaf, Zhi TeaPrice $3.49 add to cart
Tea, Moroccan Mint (Green Tea) Loose Leaf, Zhi TeaPrice $3.49 add to cart
Tea, Tropical Green, Zhi TeaPrice $3.49 add to cart
Tea, Classic English Breakfast, Zhi TeaPrice $3.49 add to cart
Beef Burgers with Creamy Cilantro Sauce, Onions and Peppers (Serves 4)
Cilantro cream sauce
Total time: 12-20 minutes, depending on whether you cook using a grill or stove
Equipment: grill basket or large skillet
Instructions for the grill:
1. Heat grill to medium heat, approximately 250 degrees F, or hot enough so that you can only hold your hand to the heat for about 1-2 seconds.
2. Toss onions and peppers with oil, salt and pepper from your pantry. Place in a grill basket and grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
3. While onions and peppers are cooking, add burger patties to grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. About one minute before the burgers and veggies are done, add buns to the grill crust side-up.
5. Remove grilled veggies, burgers and buns from the grill.
6. Spread creamy cilantro sauce on each toasted bun half. Place cooked patty on bottom bun and dress with onion/pepper mixture, lettuce and top bun.
Instructions for the stove:
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onions and peppers to the skillet and cook 6-8 minutes. Remove and return skillet to burner.
4. Spread cilantro cream sauce on each bun half. Place cooked patty on bottom bun and dress burger with onion/pepper mixture, lettuce, and top bun.
This meal kit contains wheat and dairy.
|1||Each (Serves 4)||Beef Burger w/ Cilantro Sauce out of season, not available||$28.95|