Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Mushrooms, SlicedPrice $2.33 add to cart
Onion, Red Chopped, No More TearsPrice $2.33 add to cart
Bell Pepper, Assorted ChoppedPrice $3.59 add to cart
All-American Turkey Burgers (Serves 4)
organic turkey patties
organic wheat buns
organic burger sauce
organic red onion
Total time: 12 minutes
Equipment: large skillet (if cooking on stove)
Instructions for the grill:
1. Heat grill to medium heat, approximately 250 degrees F, or hot enough so that you can only hold your hand to the heat for about 1-2 seconds.
2. Place burger patties on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
3. About one minute before the burgers are done, add buns to the grill crust-side-up.
4. Remove burgers and buns from the grill.
6. Spread burger sauce on each toasted bun half. Place cooked patty on bottom bun and top with red onion, lettuce, tomato and top bun.
Instructions for the stove:
1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add burger patties to skillet and cook 3-4 minutes each side.
3. Spread burger sauce on each toasted bun half. Place cooked patty on bottom bun and top with red onion, lettuce, tomato and top bun.
This meal kit contains wheat, soy and eggs.
|1||Each (Serves 4)||American Turkey Burgers out of season, not available||$24.95|