Rolls, Cinnamon, Sweetish HillPrice $14.99 add to cart
Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Sweet Potato Hash Side KitPrice $7.99 add to cart
Beef, Ground Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Spring Onion & Mushroom Frittata with Spring Mix Salad (serves 4)
Organic spring onions
Organic cheddar cheese
Organic spring mix
Balsamic Mustard Vinaigrette (Organic balsamic vinegar, water, house-prepared mustard (organic mustard seeds, water, organic cider vinegar, organic agave nectar, sea salt, black pepper)
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Equipment Needed: medium oven-safe skillet OR a medium skillet and an 8-inch baking dish, medium bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350. If using a baking dish, grease it with cooking spray or oil.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil in skillet over medium heat
3. Add mushrooms, onions, 2 pinches of salt and 3-4 grinds of black pepper. Cook 7-8 minutes until mushrooms are soft.
4. Crack eggs into bowl and beat until well mixed. Add 2 pinches of salt and 3-4 grinds of black pepper.
5. Carefully transfer the vegetables to the bowl with the eggs and stir gently to combine. Add half the shredded cheese to this mixture, stir, and then transfer frittata to the skillet or prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle remaining half of cheese over the top of the frittata. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.
7. Meanwhile, toss spring mix, carrots, beets and salad dressing together.
8. Remove frittata from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving alongside salad.
This meal kit contains eggs and dairy.
|1||Each (Serves 4)||Frittata with Spring Mix Salad||$12.99|