Turkey Patties, Applegate FarmsPrice $7.29 add to cart
Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole Side KitPrice $10.99 add to cart
Rolls, Cinnamon, Sweetish HillPrice $14.99 add to cart
GingerPrice $1.39 add to cart
Pasta with Eggplant Arrabiata (Serves 2)
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Vegan spinach linguine
Diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
crushed red pepper
Two saucepans, collander
1. Bring two quarts of water to a boil in a saucepan.
2. While water is heating up, heat a small amount of oil in another saucepan over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add garlic, eggplant and chopped tomatoes and saute for five minutes.
4. When water is boiling, add pasta and cook for 2-4 minutes until it is al dente.
5. Meanwhile, add Italian seasoning and one can of diced tomatoes with basil and garlic to the eggplant mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook for about five minutes, until eggplant is tender.
6. Drain pasta. Add spinach to hot pasta in the collander, allowing it to wilt slightly.
7. Place pasta in a serving dish and top with eggplant mixture.
|1||Each (Serves 2)||Eggplant Arrabiata||$13.99|