$21.39 per serves 10
Classic Tex Mex nachos with all-organic and local ingredients. Just assemble and serve!
GMOs and artificial ingredients? Nacho problem with this Meal Kit! Greenling preps all the local and organic ingredients you'll need to make a big serving of classic, Tex Mex nachos. Non-GMO corn chips are topped with organic refried beans, melted organic cheddar cheese, and all the spicy fixin's.
This Meal Kit contains dairy and wheat.
- non-GMO corn chips
- organic cheddar cheese
- local or organic jalapeno pepper
- organic salsa
- local or organic green onion
- organic refried beans (organic pinto beans, filtered water, organic onion, organic high oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, sea salt, organic garlic, organic spices.)
- organic sour cream
- organic cumic
- organic cilantro
- Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Equipment: foil-lined baking sheet, saucepan
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Warm a half tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add entire can of refried beans. Stir in cumin. If beans are too thick to stir, add a small amount of water, stir and repeat until they reach a spreadable consistency
- Arrange chips on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top chips with prepared refried beans. Layer jalapeno, cheese and green onion over beans and bake until cheese is melted, approximately 10 minutes
- Remove nachos from oven and garnish with cilantro, salsa, and sour cream. Serve immediately
Greenling Meal Kits are a revolution in creating healthy, simple, and tasty meals in your own kitchen. We do the hard work for you! Each Meal Kit will arrive with all ingredients washed, chopped and portioned along with an easy-to-follow recipe. Still curious? Read on for more info!
What's in each Meal Kit?
Greenling Meal Kits contain all local and/or certified organic ingredients. These will arrive washed, chopped, and ready to cook. The ingredients for each specific Meal Kit are listed on Greenling's website; please see the “Ingredients and Preparation Instructions” tab for the specific contents of each Meal Kit.
I am allergic to ____. Can you make substitutions?
Unfortunately, we can not substitute or omit items from our Meal Kits. We do strive to offer many Meal Kits for special diets. Please use the “gluten-free,” “vegan,” or other special diet filters on our website to help you find a recipe that will meet your needs. When in doubt, our customer service team will be happy to help! Give us a call if you have any questions at all about allergens in our Meal Kits.
What about all that packaging?
It’s all compostable or recyclable! All the cans and tetra-packs used in our Meal Kits are BPA free and recyclable. The clear containers are PLA, a special type of plastic made from plants, not oil. PLA will break down in a commercial compost facility in as little as 45 days. If your neighborhood doesn't have a commercial compost facility, Greenling will be happy to add your used containers to our compost. Just leave them in your bin on your next scheduled delivery day. PLA containers are not suitable for reuse in the microwave or oven; the heat causes them to lose their shape and melt.
How long will Meal Kits keep?
We recommend preparing Meal Kits within 36-48 hours of receipt for best freshness. Our 5-Meal Kits are planned so that the most perishable items are used first in the meal plan. Please enjoy the Day 1 meal right away, and prepare the following dinners in the order specified in the meal plan.
Oops! I got my Meal Kit and something is missing!
Oh noes! Please call or email our customer service team right away so that we can make it right.