Coconut Flakes, UnsweetenedPrice $3.19 add to cart
The Love Cleanse Cold-Pressed Juice, 32ozPrice $13.99 add to cart
The Love Cleanse Cold-Pressed Juice, 64ozPrice $23.99 add to cart
Goat, Stew Meat, LocalPrice $12.99 add to cart
0.5lb is about equivalent to one regular head of broccoli.
Listen to your mother... eat your broccoli! Broccoli will probably include stem. Broccoli (and their stems!) are the rockstar of the vegetable world! Loaded with beneficial vitamins and antioxidant compounds, it also has great anti-inflammatory properties, and is a powerful detoxifier—throwing a one-two-three punch at the trio of major cancer risk factors: oxidative stress, chronic inflammation, and inadequate detoxification.
A member of the cruciferous vegetable family, cousin to cabbage and cauliflower, broccoli is a great source of:
- immune-supportive vitamin C
- anti-inflammatory vitamin K
- heart-healthy folate
- free-radical-scavenging vitamin A
- enzyme-activating manganese and molybdenum
- digestive-health-supporting fiber
- heart-healthy potassium and vitamin B6
- energy-producing vitamin B2 and phosphorus
- energy-producing vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, protein, and iron
- bone-healthy magnesium and calcium
- antioxidant-supportive vitamin E and selenium
- beneficial phytonutrients
Steaming and stir-frying are the best cooking methods to retain the most nutrition.